We’re always interested in getting to know new talent.
We believe more in working with the right people than in filling a certain position. If you are interested in an exciting, fast paced career or internship in public relations and are located in the Boston area, feel free to reach out and send your resume our way. We’ll keep it on file for future openings if we don’t currently have one, and if you really impress us, we may see if there’s a way to add you to the team anyway.
Send your resume and anything that will help us get to know you and what you would bring to our team to:
FALL INTERN- SEPTEMBER 2020
Please note that this is currently a work-from-home position as we have not yet determined if and when we will be returning to our office. If you are interested in applying for our fall public relations internship based in Boston, you should have:
- 0-2 years experience in public relations or related field, previous internships a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A detail-oriented mindset
- A passion for publications
- Experience interacting with members of the press, preferred but not expected
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience conducting research
- A self-starter mentality, with the ability to ‘figure it out’
To apply, click here and send a resume and cover letter.