We’re always interested in getting to know new talent.
We believe more in working with the right people than in filling a certain position. If you are interested in an exciting, fast paced career or internship in public relations and are located in the Boston area, feel free to reach out and send your resume our way. We’ll keep it on file for future openings if we don’t currently have one, and if you really impress us, we may see if there’s a way to add you to the team anyway.
Send your resume and anything that will help us get to know you and what you would bring to our team to:
SUMMER INTERN- MAY 2020
If you are interested in applying for our spring public relations internship based in Boston, you should have:
- 0-2 years experience in public relations or related field, previous internships a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A detail-oriented mindset
- A passion for publications
- Experience interacting with members of the press, preferred but not expected
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience conducting research
- A self-starter mentality, with the ability to ‘figure it out’
To apply, click here and send a resume and cover letter.
PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER
This position is for a full-time Public Relations Account Manager managing 3-4 clients (lifestyle/consumer), with potential to start at part-time if desired. If you’d enjoy being part of a small team, have an entrepreneurial attitude, and want to work with fun, exciting clients in a big way, this job may be for you.
The right candidate has:
- Local and national contacts in lifestyle/beauty/hospitality media
- Proven track record securing top tier media placements
- Ability to set and deliver upon strict deadlines and campaign timelines
- Can-do, get-it-done attitude, and ability to come up with new and unique ways to create success for yourself and clients
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in PR or marketing field, with 3+ years PR experience
The job entails:
- Working closely with clients and acting as main point of contact
- Developing and executing media outreach plans
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting campaigns and determining how to build on them
- Constantly building and strengthening relationships with media
- Recognizing stand-out story angles and crafting strong, winning pitches
- Coordinating interview requests with media and clients